Soap Making Secrets

Stay current with soap making tips and tricks! Enter your name, email and soap question below and we will answer it in our newsletter!
Email:
Name:
Your Question:

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Olive Oil for Soap


Here's an ebay auction for olive oil designated for soap making:  


...This auction is for 1 full gallon of Imported Pomace Olive Oil. As a fellow soapmaker, I know how frustrating it can be to find needed ingredients at a fair price. I make my living by selling soap and other products from a brick-and-mortar business, so I order supplies in bulk - and I'm happy to pass along the savings. The supplies I offer here are the same ingredients I use in making the products I sell in my shop. You can be assured they are all top quality. Why buy from a company who doesn't make soap, or an occasional soaper who is difficult to contact, when you can buy from a full-time soapmaker with a brick and mortar business?

eBay: 1 GaIlon Imported Pomace Olive Oil for Soap and more (item 180010440872 end time Jul-25-06 05:12:03 PDT)

technorati tags:, , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home